Article submission guidelines
Scientific paper must have the following structure:
1. UDC identifier
2. Title (centered, full-out, capital letters)
3. Full name of authors (centered, full-out)
4. Science degree, position (centered, full-out)
5. Full name of the organization (university) (centered, full-out)
6. Country, city
7. Abstract (in italics). Abstract includes characteristics of the main theme, problems of the object, purposes of the work and its results. In abstract one indicates what new things are in the article in comparison with other articles with related topics and purpose. It is not recommended to quote from the article. Recommended average volume of abstract is 500 typographical units (GOST 7.9-95 System of standards on information, librarianship and publishing).
8. Keywords (4-9 words) (in italics)
9. Text of the article. The articles are published in author's wording. The text of the article contains authentic scientific facts and it is author's material. The article has not grammatical, stylistic mistakes. Placement of the author’s photo near the caption is possible. Requirement to the photo is an official style.
Text of scientific article should be written in MS Word, A4, GOST 9327-60, Times New Roman, 14 pt. Line spacing is 1,5.
– MS Word Format
– Margins: upper and lower - 2 cm, left - 3 cm, right - 1,5 cm
– Paragraph indention – 1,25
– Breadthways text justification
– Pages are not numbered
– Numbering of formulas is on the right side of formula parenthetically
– All figures, photos, diagrams should be placed in articles in high quality, in black-and-white color since the black-and-white printing is used
– Tables in the text should be numbered and have titles placed above the table field. The title should be placed above the table without a dot at the end. The table should be placed after the text in which it is mentioned for the first time. The reference to the table in the text is required – it must be before the presentation of the table
10. The references. The articles without references to the sources and literature are not accepted. When referring to the work, the description of which is included in the bibliographic list, in the text of article after mentioning it, there should be specified the number in square brackets, at which it appears in the bibliographic list, and pages, and if necessary – volume (issue, part, etc.), for example: [1, t. 2, p. 15]. Several consecutive references are repulsed with “;”, for example: [1; 2; 3]. Reference list is placed after the text of the article in alphabetical order and is numbered. When referring to the data obtained from the Internet, the electronic address of the primary source of information and the access date in parentheses are indicated. When putting consecutive several references into one document, there should be used “ibid.” in the repeated reference. Information about the cited sources is given in accordance with GOST 7.0.5-2008 “System of standards on information, librarianship and publishing. Bibliographic reference. General requirements”. Sources in foreign languages are placed after the sources in Russian. Self-citation in any form and multiple citations of one author (-s) are prohibited.
Transliteration of all specified sources (denoted as References) is mandatory. The order of bibliographic records in References corresponds exactly to the Russian-language list.
There is a link for checking articles for plagiarism (check is obligatory): http://www.antiplagiat.ru/index.aspx
In case of your article is in English (or in German), you should add the article’s name, full name of the author (-s), facts about the authors, abstract and keywords in Russian.
Materials for the publication in the journal (together with the application form) should be sent via e-mail to the Executive editor: email@example.com